19 Mart 2013 Salı

Info about my project

Hello everyone.I would like to share some info about my project
Theme:"Wonderland"(Experience and Challange The Art)
Main goal of my project is transform this old industrial area to Wonderland.It means that not only artist, everbody can come and join activities.You can experience for example painting with artist and create your own art.This kind of format can transform and produce lost of things.
I am thinking performance arts(dancing,singing),cinema,alternative arts,urban street art(grafiti,break dance,skate boarding),etc.This functions will not stay only inside of the building it will be connected the environment of the building.This way buildings will transform by users and maybe the buildings potantial will transform our product.If i summon up i would say i will offer the people "feel like an artist(creater)".
Final part of my project about workshop.It has same goal.I think we can create new spaces or transform old spaces with urban recycle items(old pipes,bottles,boxes,ropes).I did some collages to show how it can be.
Thanks. 



Yigitcan Uçar 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder